Rachel's Blog

Monday 18 May 2009

Morrie Aphorism Blog #4

When you are utterly frustrated or angry, express these feelings you don't have to be nice all the time -- just most of the time. 

There are a lot of people in this world that have emotional problems because they don't express their anger. Sometimes they feel like no one sees them. They feel unheard. And this things can cause them to do weird things. In my world, bottling up emotions is a terrible thing. Even I do it myself. I always try not to take out my anger at anybody so I really don't know what to do with my frustration. In the past, bottling up my anger only had some really harmful results. Nowadays when I am angry, bored, irritated or sad, I would watch CSIs, or go online and looked at pictures of my favorite idols. This way, I forget what I was upset about and I try to move on. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home